Friday, July 6, 2012

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU! GOD IS WITH YOU!

Have you ever felt so alone that you thought nobody cared about you?  Sometimes even your friends do not even call to check to see if you are still breathing.  I seem to fall into this valley from time to time with out even a life line to grab a hold of.  But just as the darkest of times start to roll in as if a storm is coming, a light shines within us through either a song, Christian book or a phrase from the Bible that lets us know that our God does live with us, and surely among all of us.  He doesn't even have a watch, clock or calender to go by.  The other day I felt that coldness of night all over me making me feel as if I was all alone, and just as I felt that motion of falling off the cliff, our Lord Jesus through his Spirit revealed His scripture not only for me but to all of us that have felt this way one time or another in our life's. Then being true in His love for us, I  heard,  "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you.  He will not leave you nor forsake you". Deut: 31:6 nkjv So remember no matter what, He is always with you, and you are never without Him!

IN HIS SERVICE
Shepherd's Grip

No comments: