Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CHRONIC ILLNESS!

Do you have a chronic illness that nobody knows of, one that just stops you from enjoying life to the fullest? I am not talking about cancer or some other terminally ill sickness, but a condition that you or someone you know has labeled you with. I’m too big? I’m too tall? I’m too fat? I’m too small? I’m not pretty, I must be ugly after all? Not too popular? Not smart at all? No real friends that ...I can call? I’m left on this earth all alone? The Lord always reassures us that in His eyes, we are made in His image, and He loves us all! You can make a list why your not liked or loved, but that is the world that tells us that not the Lord! Last time I checked, His “Word” is the only one that counts! “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears” Psalm 34:4 When is the last time you called out to the Lord? I just did.

No comments: