Monday, April 30, 2012

"YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN"

I was truly blessed this last week by being involved with the Disability Empowerment Expo held Friday & Saturday in Phoenix, AZ.  The Expo is held every year for those that have a sever Disability and their family members to see new solutions and designs of equipment and services.  I heard so many God Stories where the parent, parents or individuals would lay out there hearts to me a total stranger, about their walk with Christ Jesus and how great He is. The one common thread was that each one had a strong and unwavering love for the Lord Jesus Christ. Of all the classes of people that should be mad and could be they weren't!  As I listened to there stories and hardships, I had to take a time or two for myself and just reflect on how great God has been with me over my life time and all of the blessings he has given me.  My heart ached for these men and women and yet it was full of Love, the Love only God could give us and these great families with there testimonials. I heard stories from birth issues to car accidents, from a police officer that was on duty to the youngest of people that could not speak, and yet most could have been no more than 20 or 30 years old.  Just as everything was just starting to wind down at the Expo, a mother and two younger women stopped at the display booth to meet Hilly you know her, she's my blond fury friend with four paws a pink nose and then the bomb hit. The mother of one of the younger women just started to cry, and as I paused a moment before I said something dumb. She started to explained to me that she had just recently wanted to seek Christ again after walking away from Him a few year or so ago. When she went back to her well known Religion out here in Arizona to seek counsel, she was told in know uncertain terms "That You Will Never Be Forgiven!" The last time I checked my Bible, only Jesus will make that call and nobody else! This is why it is so important that we as Christian's need too get bold and get the correct "WORD" out. Our mission field starts as we leave our homes and does not stop until we go to sleep at night. We are to be the light in darkness, to guild the likes of these lost souls, to show them the right home with Peace and a Loving, Living God! Needless to say, we went into some Scripture via the "Holy Spirit" and they all excepted the Lord as there Savior! I referred them to a strong Christian Church in the Tri-City area! What a Great Day in the Lord! Thank You Lord Jesus and may God Bless America!  Lord willing I will be there next year and many years to come!

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

In His Service
Shepherd's Grip

No comments: