Friday, May 18, 2012

"AM I" or "I AM"

The other day I went to the VA Center in Phoenix to meet a young man that is disabled.  As we were talking, I noticed how the love of Jesus was shining in his words.  As the day went on and I was driving back to San Tan Valley I asked myself, "Am I" doing the Lords work that my faith and words shine also? I pray that what I do and say should be fruitful in the eyes of the Lord.  How do I really know that the love I have for "I AM" shows in my actions and deeds? I just pray that when I get called home, Jesus will have this big smile on His face and welcome me! "AM I" worthy of heaven? NO! but "I AM" is and he loves all of us and has paid for all of our sins in full! " Welcome Home Good and Faithful Servant" "AM I"?

IN HIS SERVICE
Shepherd's Grip

No comments: